Fix ‘Update Unavailable With This Apple ID’? 2019: Apple keeps on coming with the whole bunch of new updates from time to time. These updates come to improve the user interface as well as to get rid of some glitch. At the same time, these updates are very important to install as they will help you to improve the application which you installed from the Apple store.
Fix ‘Update Unavailable With This Apple ID’? 2019: You might have got some popup saying ‘Update Unavailable With This Apple ID’ at some point of time. These popups are basically a problem which majority user have come across. In this article, we will try to tell you what the exact reason behind it and how you can get rid of it.
You basically get these type of popup when there are multiple users from the same Apple id. Read the below segment to know about the cause behind this popup.
Why Does This Happen?
Fix ‘Update Unavailable With This Apple ID’? 2019: So what basically happens when you get these type of messages. Let’s say you download an application from the Apple Mac store and that instance of the app is tied to your Apple ID — or the one that made the purchase.
Afterward, that application will be updated by that particular Apple id. If you try to update the application from different apple id then most likely you will get the popup saying ‘Update Unavailable With This Apple ID’.
The Usual Cases
As we have come across some usual cases we will try to short it out from the basic fiasco. The below mention method will short all the error or bug related to that application.
Give below method a try and hopefully, it will come out wonders.
- Find the app that you can’t update in the Applications folder. Delete it.
- Empty your Trash.
- Open the Mac App Store.
- Make sure you’re signed in to your primary Apple ID, or the Apple ID you’ll be using on this particular Mac. If you’re not, sign in with your email address and password.
- Find and re-download the app that caused the update error.
While redownloading you have to shell out some money for sure. There nothing which can be done. You have to pay again that’s the only solution available till now.
What to Do in Other Circumstances
Fix ‘Update Unavailable With This Apple ID’? 2019: If your problem has not been sorted out then there’s some point which should be noted. Carefully read the below point as it might help you to get rid of the problem.
- You may not have accepted the purchase of the app in question. Open the Mac App Store, navigate to the Purchases page. If there’s an Accept button next to any apps that are causing you issues, click on it.
- Sometimes, you switch Apple IDs. If you downloaded the app with an old Apple ID you no longer use, you’ll need to log into that account to update it. You can try to gain access to it by using Apple’s suite of account recovery or password reset tools.
- If you installed first-party Apple apps via DVD or you bought an Apple Certified Refurbished computer directly from the company, contact Apple for a redemption code. You may need the DVD part number.
- If you have a used or third-party refurbished Mac, the apps are linked to the original owner’s Apple ID. Technically, they cannot be transferred to you. But it may be worth contacting Apple Support to see if they will grant an exception.
If you have read the aforementioned methods then I am sure it will help you to get rid of the problem. Follow us on different social media website to know more about technical stuff. Share the article with your friends and family member.