How do I rename a playlist on Spotify on iPhone?
How to change a playlist name on Spotify using the mobile app
- Open the Spotify app on your iPhone or Android device.
- Tap the “Your Library” tab in the bottom toolbar, and tap the playlist you want to edit the name of.
- Tap the three dots in the top-right corner of the screen and select “Edit” or “Edit playlist.”
How do you rename a Spotify playlist?
At the top of a playlist tap on “Edit” and then tap on “Rename”.
How do I rename a playlist on iPhone?
Once you have the playlist on the screen, tap the menu button at the top right. Once you’ve selected Edit, just tap on the current playlist name at the top under the artwork to bring up the keyboard, and you can change the name. When you’re finished, just select Done at the top right.
How do I rename my playlist in Spotify 2020?
Right-click the playlist, select Rename from the pop-up menu that appears, and enter a name of your choice in the now-editable playlist title. Alternatively, create the playlist name first, and then drag all selected tracks to it.
How do I change the title of my playlist?
Edit a playlist title or description
- Go to the Library tab in the YouTube app.
- Select the playlist you’d like to edit.
- Select Edit .
- Edit a title or description.
- To confirm your change, tap the arrow. in the upper corner.
How do you change the name of a playlist?
How do I change my playlist cover on Spotify mobile?
- Launch the Spotify app on your phone.
- Open the playlist you want to change the image for.
- Click the three-dot menu at the top-right corner—tap Edit Playlist.
- On the next screen, click on Change Image.
- Tap Choose Photo and select the new cover image from the gallery.
How do you change the playlist cover on Spotify iPhone 2021?
- Open the Spotify app on your iPhone.
- Head to the playlist for which you want to change the cover picture.
- Click the three dots below the playlist name—tap Edit.
- On the next screen, click Change Image.
- Click on Choose from Library and select your desired playlist cover image.
Can you change the playlist cover on Spotify?
Give your playlists a personal touch by adding a cover image. Tap (iOS) / (Android) at the top of the playlist. Tap Change Image. Choose an image then tap Save.
How do you add a playlist to Spotify?
There are two ways to create a playlist in Spotify. The first is very simple: You can click on the “New Playlist” link in the left sidebar. You will then be asked to title your playlist. You can also create a playlist by clicking the “File” menu link.
If you don’t give it a name, the playlist will be called–at least for now–“playlist.”. You can always change its name later. If you want to do that, single click the name of the playlist in either the left-hand column or in the playlist window and it will become editable.
How do you rearrange songs in a Spotify playlist?
To rearrange songs in Spotify playlists for your iPhone, do these: 1.Go to your iPhone’s Home screen and locate the Spotify app icon. 2.With Spotify opened, tap on the Library tab on the lower-right part of the screen. 3.Tap on the Playlists option.
How do you Change Your Name on Spotify?
Click on your name in the right hand side of the Spotify window, and choose “Profile”. Scroll through your playlists. Under the album art, you should be able to see the option “Public” or “Secret”. Click on it to change the Privacy settings of the individual playlist.